Sunday, October 09, 2005

"What are you doing?!"

Um, what are you doing?

I am praying I get to go home next weekend. I am positive I won't make it Friday, but maybe Saturday?

Yesterday consisted of sleeping. I went to the football game when someone from work called me to tell me it was going to be slow at Sear's so I didn't need to come in. Met up with Mallory, Isabel, Katie, Kathy, and Jason, then Heather and her roommate Christie showed up while we were at the game so they sat with us. Surprisingly enough, we lost by three points in over time. That sucked. But I can honestly say I was cozy in my room long before the game ended. The game went on for almost four hours, I made it through halftime, but past that it was too cold. We had a lot of fun actually. Heather, Mal, and I made plans to have dinner at Watterson around six then go to the Normal Theater. When we got to the theater, it was twice as much as normal because they were showing independent horror films. We made it through half of them before we were a little too weirded out to stay any longer. Came back to the bungalow and watched Leaglly Blonde on TV before the girls left and I went to sleep.

Today I went to church and walked back with Patricia. Man, I was really glad that I went to church. I get so happy when I go! One of the girls said something to me about a particular person's behavior and it made me laugh. Yeah, he was being awkward. Yeah, he's usually awkward around me, but I thought that was normal. She said it isn't. If that's the case, it makes me happy. ;)

I am lazing around and doing not much of anything. I don't have any homework except my speech and I am working on it slowly. Bit by bit. Everything is going all right in general. Patty called me yesterday to check on me. Mom called me a couple of times this week to do this same. And she wrote to me in her blog. <3 That's great. I love my mom. She rocks hxc style.

I'm off to go do some more lazing around. Love you, little journal.

No comments: