Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"I'm so glad I came."

Last night was just...fantabulous. Lindsey had a lot of fun, and that makes me really happy. Plus I think she and I are going to get tight, and I love that because she is such a fun person to be around. And she's at least two inches taller than me. :)

This is more for my purpose than anyone else's. It'll just remind me of what I need to do...

  • Lab four quiz--ask about question three.
  • Go to my advisor's meeting today at 3:00.
  • Seriously work on my four year program.
  • Finish LinC portfolio.
  • WORK ON MY SPEECH! Quit procrastinating, Sarah.
  • Read out of Walker--read the online stuff for justice.
  • Start going over comm materials.
  • Go to math?
  • Deposit checks.
  • Quit stressing out.
  • Go to work and be as polite as possible...
  • Find out if I am coming home this weekend.
  • Do that public speaker artifact.
  • Go to bed fairly early.
  • Take some IB profeun.
  • Find some more cough syrup.
  • Oh, yeah, and calm down.

Gah. I need to go before I get wound up too much more. *shakes head in frustration*

No comments: