Thursday, October 06, 2005

"Don't come to class, I'll tell her you're sick. Don't worry about it."

So I woke up in time to make it to my second class, went downstairs to print off a paper, and bumped into one of my LinC buddies. She asked me how I was feeling, and I made some feeble reply which could hear very well because my voice is almost completely gone. I honestly feel like when I had strep. I have this disgusting coating all over my mouth that feels like a carpet or something. And my throat is really dry so I cough a lot, though the histinex helped a lot last night. It knocked me out around 9:15 and I slept until 8:30. But now I am going back to bed. I just feel so gross.

PS The doctor thinks I just have virus or something, I should be getting the culture results back soon to see if I have strep or not. I am miserable. I was feeling a heck of a lot better last night but not so much anymore. I hate how I always feel better at night then I do in the morning. At any rate, I am going to take soem more cough syrup and go back to sleep. I'll let you know the results later.

No comments: