Thursday, October 27, 2005

"Thinkin' about the times you drove in my car..."

So last night. Was. Great.

My day was spent being my dorky self and looking cute in a hat Kristen bought for me a while back. I went to all my classes and finished the night off with band. We got out a little after 9:00 because everyone wanted to leave to see the rest of the game. B and I walked back to the dorm followed by my bone buddy, Christine. I was walking up to the room when I bumped into Eis and she took one look at me and said, "He's on your bed." Of course, I was extremely smiley and walked into my room, trying to hide it. Liz (Jeff's friend), Elvis, Jeff, and Daryl were all watching the game when I came in and dropped off my stuff, trombone and jacket. I left the room because I didn't want to be so freaking obvious and headed upstairs to find Lindsey. I bumped into some of the girls and told me she had gone to Chatter's. I came back down to the room and checked up on all my email and things of that nature and decided to take the only seat remaining between Daryl and Jeff.

When they had won, we all went outside to join the mob of chaos. I promise I didn't violate any laws while out on the quad, which is more than I can say for half the campus. People were running into traffic and doing all kinds of crap that they shouldn't have. Our group got split up, but I managed to stick with Liz and Jeff. We all held hands to stick together and not lose one another. And Jeff didn't let go when Liz did. He held my hand all the way back to my dorm; they walked me back to make sure I didn't get molested or run over or something. We (me, Jeff, Liz, Daryl, and Eistir) all made it back to the dorm eventually and Liz and Jeff left for Watterson. Lindsey made her way to my room and we ordered some Papa John's with lots of extra garlic sauce. :) Lindsey knitted while everyone watched CMT and I dozed off. All I remember after that was Lindsey hugging me and passing out around 2:30 or so.

People keep calling us on the landline and it's really loud. That and Eis' alarm went off for class (which she didn't go to). Oh, and the final wake up call for me was her screaming, "NO!" really loudly. I got up and took a shower. Now I am just sitting here, typing away and thinking about my night. Tonight Eis, Daryl, Lindsey, and I are heading over to Jeff's to hang out and watch some movies or something. And I think I need to go get some lunch...I am starving. Anyway kids, I am going to work later today to get my work schedule. Love you, kiddies.

I told you not to wander 'round in the dark.
I told you 'bout the swans, that they live in the park.
Then I told you 'bout our kid, now he's married to Mabel.
Yes, I told you that the light goes up and down.
Don't you notice how the wheel goes 'round?
And you better pick yourself up from the ground
Before they bring the curtain down,
Yes, before they bring the curtain down.

No comments: