Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"We'll make sure to say goodbye before we go."

Man, sorry about last night, guys. I was a goner. GONE. Phew.

Eistir was so sick this morning. I don't know if that's from last night or from just being sick. Probably a combination of both. Funnily enough, she went to the doctor today and when he stuck the swab down her throat she puked all over him. Heh. I probably would have been mortified if I was her, but she's Eistir. What does it matter, eh? Not much apparently.

I find out my November-December schedule on Halloween. I am so glad I don't have to work that night, too. Shcore! I want to know my schedule for next weekend, too. I better have Saturday night off. I hope Dallas does, too. He really wants to come, you guys. :) We just have to see about work. Blahblahblahblah. Work, work, work. Did I mention I get Dallas' car for the weekend? Yes. So excited. I love driving that thing. Who wouldn't love driving a Camaro? ;) WOOFREAKINGHOO.

Have I told you guys recently how much I love my roommate? Well, I do. Very much.

1 comment:

JD said...

Thanks for the inadvertent drunk dial. Hope you recover ok.