Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"Hey, baby! We should go play pool this week! Gimme a call!"

Yeah, so I keep blowing off Eistir's stalker. I'm not sure where he is going with this pool thing? He seems genuinely nice but in that creepy older guy kind of way. Gah. Do you know what I am talking about? Of course you do, online journal, because you are the bestest.

I was talking to Mattie poo earlier about grapes. I horde them.

Anyway. Choir was a lot of fun. Lindsey makes it about ten times better. We're two of the tallest girls and we sit in front and everyone sees us goofing around, including Dr. F. But it's all good. :) I got busted in band for talking. I think we're the most talkative section in the band. And Joe read my shirt (I'm not wearing underwear) and burst out laughing while directing, had to cut off the band to catch his breath. He turned so red and said, "I just read your shirt," then continued on with the song. I thought he wouldn't look at me the rest of the night because he might start laughing, but he most definitely loosened up the rest of the rehearsal which was great. Rawr.

I am now addicted to Sex in the City. Why is Carrie Bradshaw so great? I don't know! One of the girls up on six has the complete collection and she told me we could have a marathon sometime. Shcore. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never got into Sex and the City... but I keep hearing that I should have...