Friday, October 14, 2005

"But I really wanted to see you..."

A couple of people have called me today asking if I was coming home. The answer is unfortunately no. When I talked to Mom, I almost started to cry. I really wanted to see her and Rachel and Dad and everyone else. This is probably the last time we would all be home the same weekend before Thanksgiving.

Although this week had some greatness to it, I was stressed and overall feel that it could have been ten times better. I got very minimal sleep last night, I won't tell you how little, to work on my speech. Which I bombed miserably. And three people called me before 8:30 this morning. It's a good thing I was already awake, huh? Tracy called to ask if I could come in at 3:00 instead of 5:00 because we are just so busy tonight. That obviously meant I wouldn't be able to come home tonight. This woman named Tasha from workforstudents.com called to schedule my interview for next Tuesday, and she was waaay too perky. And then some random person called for Lindsey, that chick who obviously had my phone number before I did because so many people call asking for her.

I hope work goes well, and I am also hoping that Kristine doesn't ask me to work Sunday because I would like to go to church. At any rate, have fun at homecoming, kiddies. I want to see the pictures and hear about your night.

No comments: