Saturday, October 22, 2005

"Drunk-dial much...?"

I think last night was one of the strangest I've had so far in Normal. It was weird...Katie felt a little strange. And oh, God, can she get to giggling. It was uncontrollable giggling. Elvis (yes, he was here) laughed at her laughing which made me laugh. I don't know how to handle my current situation. Some things are nice and some things are down right frightening. It's just an awkward situation all around. And Lindsey got sick, so that part sucked, and she would stop talking about Mike Wille which was freaking hilarious. I don't know...I hope tomorrow gets better.

Katie leaves about the same time I have to go to work. And Dallas will be getting home tomorrow afternoon. I have no money for the next two weeks so that sucks...I paid my bills which was important and now I am just kind of twiddling my fingers until I can be constructive. The girl just fell asleep while she was watching Pretty Lady. Me? I'm talking to Matt and working on homework. I heart you, get to feeling better, babe.

Off now. Hey, Bill. I'm sure you're very glad I called you last night. :)

No comments: