Thursday, October 13, 2005

"That bitch!"

Some random girl just screamed that outside my window. And then a fire alarm went off somewhere very near. Random screaming, too--I think that people are starting to get into the Halloween swing. Niki signed off and on her Aquariusstarbabe and I heard Coldplay so I am listening to "Clocks." There is something so great, so exhilirating yet so calming about this song. I heart Coldplay. Did you know the lead singer is married to Gwenyth Paltrow? Well, now you do.

Now I am relaxing to this excellent song and starting to work on my speech while chatting on AIM. McKenzi Clausen added me to her Facebook buddies. Somehow that completely shocked me. I was on the phone with Dad when I was checking my email and I got one announcing her befriending. I turned my head to the side and said, "McKenzi!" Dad was quasi-confused, but that happens. Meh. I saw her over the summer a couple of times at the theater, but besides that, I really hadn't spoken to her since the beginning of freshman year. Very surprising. Oh, well. Who cares, right?

Work went surprisingly well, though I was bummed I couldn't better sales out of my two sittings. Between the two of them it was near $90. Not so hot compared to last week. Meh. Kristine wants me to work for her on Sunday if Tracey okays it so that gives me seven hours on Sunday including the meeting Sunday night, which is actually at Tracey's house. I have my schedule for the next couple of weeks.
  • Sat., Oct. 15 4:00-8:00
  • Sun., Oct. 16 6:30-9:00 meeting
  • Friday., Oct. 21 4:00-8:00 flex
  • Sun., Oct. 23 10:00-5:00
  • Tues., Oct. 25 4:00-8:00 flex
  • Fri., Oct. 28 4:00-8:00

I am now off to work on my speech. Oh, and "Pretty Penny" by Stone Temple Pilots is an excellent song as well. :)

No comments: