Friday, August 12, 2005

"You're the most normal person I've ever dated."

Yep. That's right. Cuz your normal and we're dating. Meh.

Last night was a lot of fun...I got to spend time with Wyatt and Matt and they got along well. Katie was quiet as normal, Kristen and Cathy were chatty with Rach. It was just good. We walked around following the parade that never ended. Damn. I am not even joking. It went on for like three hours. CRAZY! I've never seen a parade that long before in my life. At least we got some yummy food and strawberry shake-ups. Oh, so tasty. I always get them, and there's only one stand worth going to for them, though I know there are a few. Hooray for an excellent fair time. Afterwards, Matt drove Rachel and I back to his house where the PLEWIS Mobile resided. The long way, which was fun.

I feel that even though Matt and I haven't been hanging out forever and a day I still know him, or at least the other way around. I think he remembers every word I say or something. Weird but cool...I'm used to the I-don't-remember-anything-sorry-Sarah. It's a very nice change of pace.

All right, now that I've added my litle emotional bit for today, I think I'm going to head out. I'm on my mom's dial-up and it's EXTREMELY slow. I want to get my tat. We'll see, though....I have to meet everyone at Applebee's for our girls' night out with Nonn at six, and it's now eleven. And I need to go home and get some clean clothes.

Have a delictable evening, folks.

No comments: