Sunday, August 21, 2005

"Oh, God, I think I am going to puke."

Let's go over my evening. I gave a very loud, sickenly detailed encounter to Wyatt after I talked to Dallas and all that jazz.

Basically, I met Nicole and Anna from next door. I like them a lot, they reminded me of some people that might go to Glenwood. So we hung out for a while after I read...we left at 8:30 or so to go to this party of Nicole's friend. Keep in my mind by this time we'd all had a beer (and I could barely keep my down...I spit up a lot of foam and that is just disgusting) and had no idea where the apartment was so we ended up walking fifteen blocks or so. None of us really knew any of the guys at the party except Nicole knowing Jordan. We got quasi-introduced to some of them. Nicole kept downing them and Anna had another one before calling it quits since she felt ill. We eventually make our way to the party a couple of doors down but they don't allow smoking inside so I sit outside with Nicole and Anna as they puff away. Greg who was the most friendly out of the guys we'd met at Jordan's came outside and chilled with us as I text'd Matt. We started talking about music which somehow lead to the state fair venue and the discussion of hometowns. The kid is from Springfield and knew Matt, so I called to discuss it and Greg talked to him for a good long while. I found it rather entertaining. He kept calling him "B-cup" when he'd hung up. Whatever. Nicole puked outside then got up and bought a glass for the keg. Greg walked Anna and I back to the apartment so we could say our byes and everything. The two of us walked back because Anna felt very sick and I didn't give a fuck what we did. And there was no fucking way that Nicole was going to make it back by herself after all the beers she'd downed. I feel lightheaded but not buzzed. And sick. I never want to drink beer again. God, it's so fucking repulsive.

Talked to Wyatt and Dallas. Poor Wyatt, I've lost track of how many times I've talked to him in the past few days. I called Dallas' cell for the billionth time only for his girlfriend to pick up and act semi-snotty to me for having a vagina and calling her boyfriend. Whatev. He called me back later to see what was up...needless to say, I will not be making it home this weekend. He's not even going to be up here until 3-ish tomorrow. Between 3:00 and 5:00. He wants me to help me to move in to Watterson. What a bitch, I mean the moving part. That is going to suck hardxcore. The elevator stops every three floors --I hope he's on an elevator floor.

That was my delightful evening. Filled with beer foam and sick stomachs. I'm going to go get something to calm my stomach. Good night, kiddies.

No comments: