Tuesday, August 23, 2005

"WTF!"

Okay, so my interview went very well. I start work in approx. two weeks. I can't request off work from Oct. 1 until Christmas so I won't be home for a long, long while. I might possibly get Thanksgiving off and Sear's is closed for Christmas so I'll be home then. Tracy, the manager, said that if I wanted to take the rest of my break off after Christmas I could. This means I have to check up on the bus schedules and possibly consider bringing the PLEWIS Mobile or some other form of transportation up so that I can work.

Dallas and I walked around the mall for a bit. He got some stuff and Bath & Bodyworks and I made fun of him, lol. We got some tasty nibblers at Mrs. Fields, then we stopped by this bread store across from the mall so he could get a slice and a spinach something-or-other. When he brought me back, I chilled with Nicole for a while and everyone came into our room after a bit. We're trying to get a water balloon fight set up against some of the guys from Colby out on the quads. It'll be freaking awesome. And the rest of the girls are going out partying on Thursday night since, of course, that's when all the drinking starts, but I doubt I'll be going with them since I have an 8:00 Friday.

I'm excited about chem. I made a friend on the way in, Ashley, and I guess she and Sarah Dillon (from preview) went to hs together so we sat with Sarah, her roommate, and Scott (from preview). It was a lot of fun, I really like the professor. Seems extremely cool. LADIES AND GENTS--I believe I have found that professor I will some day marry (just kidding).

We ran around Atkin and Colby, squirting anyone who would answer the door when we knocked or who had his or her (mainly his') door open. One guy ran after us and I think we have adopted him. His name is John, he's a sophomore from Colby 4. He sat with us in our room for a long while before he headed out to get his Family Guy Movie he just dled. I guess they're going to watch some of it before everyone gathers to watch the Real World in Michele and Kristi's room. I might join them, we'll see...I really need to get some reading in before I go.

And Sarah just called and wants me to go with her and Scott to Encounter, which is a Christian program. I feel bad for my lack of attendance at church, so I think I should really go...meeting her at 8:30.

Dallas' floor meeting starts at 8:00 so I'll see him later, more than likely. I will catch you later, my little dreamboat, you. I love you, little notebook and little diary. You are fantastic."

No comments: