Thursday, August 11, 2005

"Wow, this will be awkward."

Muahaha. That's all I have to say.

Except not really because what kind of post would that make? I am currently residing in the Chatham Public Library, click, click, clicking away on this DELL keyboard. Yup. And Rachel is with me.

My mother called me at SPS earlier and asked if I could basically baby-sit Rachel and take her to the parade with me. That and then I have to spend the night with her at Mom's so no one sneaks in the middle of the night to rape the Rachel and pillage the Prairie Sky Farm. I am an amusing kid tonight, at least to myself I am. Another "muahahaha!" is deserved right there.

Parade. Hooray! Parade. Hurrah! Parade. Huzzah!!! Obviously, I am excited. I'm going with Matt, Rach, Wyatt (I guess), Katie, Cathy, and Kristen. It shall be a delightful evening filled with glorious fair food. Good ol' time, if you ask me. I guess Megan told Matt that she was thinking about going, but when I talked to her last on Monday night, I thought she didn't give me a decisive answer then kind of blew me off so I invited him. Wouldn't want to make a situation awkward, now would we? Nope. Yeah, so either I was correct or I made that up completely and heard what I wanted. Either way, I come off as an asshole. I guess. Who the fuck cares anyway?

Yesterday, I hung out with Rachel and Jessie. We had lunch with Grandma, Kathy (my cousin), Aunt Mae at Chesapeake Seafood. Yumyum, except not. We proceeded to drop Aunt Mae at her crib and scared the crap out of her dog, Spike, which was a lot better than his normal amount of yippage. I got to see Jessie's new apartment and it definitely fits her personality...a total Jessie space. Very nice, I liked it much. I made it to Matt's house in one piece, lol, and we went to Luca even though I wasn't hungry. My mouth was on fire a good hour. We headed to BnN to kill time and I bought books, a collection of Jane Austen books and Valiant because I liked Tithe so much (Meg, you can borrow it when I get done reading it). We went to see The Island. There was a part where skin was being pulled by this claw thing that came out of a gun that was similar to a harpoon thingy. Damn, it grossed me out! *shudder* Afterwards, we headed back to his place, like usual, and almost fell asleep on numerous occasions because I was so effing tired. We checked out pictures and he tried to make me laugh but most of the time he just got a feeble smile from this tired being. "You're always tired! Get some sleep, woman." Whatevah. I made it home okay without dying, so that's good. And I did manage to have myself some tasty chocolate cake before falling asleep on my couch.

Today? I worked. I had a family full of redheads and it made me happy. Four redheaded kids and one redheaded mom. The little baby, Cooper, was adorable and spit up on my shirt when his mother asked me to feed him while she took the rest of them to the bathroom. Aww. Except now my shirt is kind of gross, but I'll wash it and get over it. Meh. Cute babies. I want them, lots and lots. Just not anytime soon.

Hooray, hurrah, huzzah, it's fair time, kiddies. <3

No comments: