Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"Potty humor is not funny."

I had a dream about picking my nose. When I was little, we'd be riding in the red suburban, and I would turn to face the window so I had my nose in the wedge between myself and the window. I would pick my nose behind my hand because I thought no one could see me behind my hand, sometimes I would wipe them on the bottom of the seat, sometimes I would eat them. And Jessie would always say something like, "Sarah, stop picking your nose! THAT IS SO GROSS." Then she and Rachel would make fun of me for it. Lol, I know that is grotesque and necessary, but it makes me laugh a lot, too. Who would hide behind her hand and pretend like no one could see her picking her nose when she knew someone always caught her? Me. I am such an idiot sometimes, heh.

I made Matt all upset last night. Seems like I can do that pretty easily. It makes me so angry, and I can't help it. I can't bring up Megan because he switches to emo-mode and runs away from me to go to the video store or walk Shadow or something. I am breaking his heart all over again for merely mentioning her name. It reminds me of someone from senior year. *shakes head* But at the same time, I tell myself I am happy about me being able to live my life and go out and have fun even though I have made some very regrettable mistakes and miss certain individuals who were at one time everpresent.

I don't want to apologize, even though I feel obligated. I don't want you to feel bad, Matt, but you do no matter what I say or do, regardless if your long lost love is mentioned or not. Always emo, kiddie.

Last night I went to Encounter again with Sarah. We missed Scott, he had volleyball (tryouts, I think...) and was extremely icky and tired by the time he was finished. Tonight while I am at band, the two of them are going to have dinner with some freshmen that have been attending Encounter. The pastor, I guess you could call him, reminds me so much of Brad Claire (sp?) from Crossroads except in older form. It makes me feel extremely comfortable. I talked to Breann a while...I bump into her all over campus. She lives in Walker, same building as Sarah, and she plays French horn in U band with me. She is so happy and that makes me happy.

I talked to both Brian and Kevin yesterday...and Cathy. She and I are meeting behind the band room at 7:00 to go to the football game together. Go, BAND GEEKS! I am way more excited about this weekend because I get to spend some quality time at SnS with those musical buddies of mine after half-time and I get to see Meg on Monday after I spend a good hunk of the weekend in Champaign. I think Kristen would kill me if I stayed at the new apartment. But I like Ben and Mike, they're cool. <3 Plus I hear Ben's slightly crazy when he is intoxicated and I would like to see that...and Mike saying more than two words. I must catch him during his quiet moments. Meh.

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT GOING HOME. TEHE.

And Sarah and I just had lunch. I had a yummy salad and some hot cafeteria soup, which wasn't as bad as I originally thought. It tasted pretty good, in fact. All right, kiddies, I am off to write a paper that is due on Friday so I have lots of time to goof around tomorrow night. Probably will end up going to something with Sarah and Scott. And Dallas and I need to go to Harvest Bread Co. to get some cinnamon crunch bread. Oooo. Have an excellent evening, my darlings.

No comments: