Friday, August 19, 2005

"Be a happy, happy, happy kid!"

All I've been doing is hanging out with Matt, except Tuesday. And I hadn't planned on spending a lot of time with yesterday, but that's how it worked out. He picked me up at Mom's a little bfore midnight to take me to tacobell and finish Greg the Bunny. I came home and went to bed.

I need a second to chill. Nothing can be helped. I need to grow up.

My internet is finally set up, it took long enough. Eistir, my roommate, worked on it for quite a long time. She's extremely cool. Coolcoolcool. We get along really well. :) I am really excited. She kind of just got thrown onto this floor last minute...she's from Libertyville, which is north of Chicago. She makes me laugh and very much reminds me of my sister's friend, Megan Rigoni.

Anywho. We're all good. We met some pals down the hall already, I think I'll set up my facebook up after that. Maybe not. I am going to bed...I am tired and I just don't want to write anymore.

No comments: