Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"Tralalalala."

Eistir is sickly. Between she and Sarah, I bet I will catch something. Ick. Ick. Ick.

So homework has picked up very steadily. Apparently, I was supposed to memorize a bunch of the periodic table, I remember the professor saying something but I thought he said "familiarize" not "memorize" so I skimmed over the table a couple of times. Whoops. And I have to do some homework and take a shower before my 2:00 chem.

I ran into Tara Driskell, Kaitlin Petersen, and Lindsey (I can't remember her last name...) today on my way back from my math lab. They seemed happy to see me. I just can't imagine spending all my time with people I went to high school with. Granted, I love spending time with them, but when it comes down to it, we are at college, supposed to be spending time with anyone and everyone. (Wow, that sounded snooty.) But I tell you what--if I went to U of I or IC or SIUE or UIS, I'd probably be spending time with my buddies, too. A comfort thing.

I finished my wall, and I am extremely excited. There is almost no white showing, which Eistir thinks is great. I still have not found a place to put my collage and I have yet to put the John Deere lights up...maybe after chemistry. I don't really have anything to do inbetween chemistry and whatever group Sarah, Scott, and I will end up going to so I figure I will just sleep and/or finish up some homework. I have a three-page paper due on Friday I should probably start working on.

<3

PS My life is difficult without a printer. Must buy one this weekend.

No comments: