Saturday, February 18, 2006

"Oh, my God. Becky look at her butt, it is so big!"

I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other guys can't deny...

We went to dinner last night for Heather's birthday...it was a lot of fun. We had a really good time. :) The waitor made her get up on her chair and dance when they sang happy birthday to her. I thought it was pretty stinking fantastic.

I didn't end up going to the rugby house on Thursday. Instead a bunch of us girls stayed in to watch Sex in the City and ate some Ben & Jerry's. Man, I am so glad that thing is on campus.

Yesterday was a lot of class and blahblahblah. I got an A on my English unit. w00t. I am very proud of myself. I felt unprepared for the psych test, too, and I didn't do as badly on it as I thought I would. Kathy straightened my hair again, so it's another day of straightness for me. When I washed it yesterday, I couldn't believe how much I'd cut off...you don't realize it's all gone until you are in the shower, washing it out. I sighed a little then got over it. I really like it.

Enough about my hair? Why am I up so early in the morning?? I have no idea. I am ready to go get some breakfast now, so I think I will be doing that. Haha, Steph is in bed but I REALLY don't remember her coming home. I wonder what time she came in?

No comments: