Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"Aww, my Sarahs."

I am plural apparently.

I got out of the shower earlier and put so much gel in my hair to keep it tame that it's nearing crunchy. That's just gross for a girl. Speaking of gross, I am listening to the Grosse Point Blank soundtrack. I adore it. And my myspace music is the Violent Femmes, "Blister in the Sun." I think that is one of my all-time favorite songs. That and "Ain't No Mountain."

Stephanie moved in yesterday without a hitch, and I didn't even have to do much work. Her friends like me, and we're getting along fantastically. I warned her about the snoring, and she said that she started to giggle when I did fall asleep. "Well, it was just funny!" Her taste in music makes up for anything bad I might find out about her along the way--it is nearly the same as mine. Just about everything--with the minor exception of rap. We can tolerate, but beyond that, nuh uh. We only seem to be in the room at the same time when we're sleeping. *shrug* I'm sure that will change here pretty soon.

I just realized I have a lot of stuff to do here in the next few weeks. I took care of my application and references for preview guide--Nonn and Jarvis agreed to write my letters of recommendation, so we'll all set. I just need to pick out my interview dates now. And interviews...that reminds me that I have my final RA interview tomorrow morning at 10:30 in Walker. I am super nervous. To be honest, I am fairly confident that I will become an RA; I meet all the requirements, and I think I would be good at it. I'm outgoing and diplomatic in my own sort of way. Oh, and I'm very fun. ;) I ran into Rafa, our peer advisor for LinC last semester tonight when I was getting dinner with Scott. He was really surprised I wasn't applying for a peer advisor position. Again, I think it would be fun and I'd do a good job, but I thought RA and preview guide was enough for the next couple of months. :D

Last night was fantastic. Sarah Dillion, Ashley, Mal, and I went to get dinner at McAlister's, went to a job fair for about twenty minutes before going to a Greek quintet concert and church. I enjoyed myself immensely. Mal and Ash bought me a disposable camera and photo album. Cute stuff. :)

And now I have to go to band. Love you.

No comments: