Monday, February 13, 2006

"It sounds like you two are tight."

Two major occurences have, well, occurred.

1) I cut my hair today. In a fit of frustration. Steph left for class and I whipped out the scissors. I hate when I do this normally, but it actually turned out well. Thank God.

2) I am now on the women's rugby team. I am so excited. Fitts and I joined tonight--first rehearsal is tomorrow afternoon. This should be a lot of fun. I need to buy some cleats and a mouth piece. Ladies and gents, the Sarah monster has come out of the closet. *rawr* Yeah, scary, I know. They showed us a video of all the things they do...and how they're mainly known for drinking and dating the rugby men.

This week is looking to be very fantastic. I guarantee you I will complain about it tomorrow, though--that's how I roll. Plus I will be very muddy and pissed I chopped my hair off. Then I'll get over it. Our first game is at Purdue March 4 against Western Kentucky, IU, and Purdue. Our first home game isn't until April 22. I guess spring semester is definitely a more fun time and less competitive season. Oh, well.

Gotta go--I'm off to study some for one of my tests this week. 'Night, folks.
{Matt, if you get this at a reasonable hour, I called you and you should get online so I can talk to you. Mike said you are still asleep--go to bed earlier and we won't have this problem.}

No comments: