Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"Did you get your hair cut?"

I woke up with a pounding headache, achy body, and a 9:00 history quiz. Yuck. I went to my classes not feeling too well and got some food at Southside like normal for lunch. Had geology...boring as anything. I've basically done a whole lot of nothing today.

Last night was unbelievable. God, we were so loud...party in 460. There were probably 15 people in and out of here all night, and they didn't start leaving until around 1:00 this morning. Then Steph's boy text'd her and dumped her. Oh, God. It was really awful. There was a lot of hysterical crying going on. I didn't end up falling asleep until 2:30 or so.

Now I am talking to Brian Spring, and I mean talking...it's strange. It's bringing up a lot of forgotten emotions and memories. And I'm listening to Nickel Creek. It's just a regular trip down memory lane. I am being so sappy at the moment...and I have no one to share it with. I really wish I did.

No comments: