Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"I thought I could change you but you changed me."

I am really liking Emery. If you like a good emo/screamo band, go for it. Ponytail Parade. I'm in such an emo mood right now. Matt is sending me some Anaberlin and the new Brand New stuff. Go us. We're both wallowing in our emo ways.

Last night was a lot of fun. Practice made me sore and muddy as promised, but it was worth it. I'm a backee--in the tight five. Our only home match is April 22. Come cheer on your favorite Sarah--now called Lou. I get a butch name, great. Saw Walk the Line, which was excellent. Went to Encounter then headed over to Watterson with Mallory. I came back around midnight...

I said something. Probably shouldn't have. Don't mean to scare anyone. *sigh* So now Matt and I are listening to our emo music and reminecsing of his beating this weekend (I totally won...I left over that fouton like it was nothing. Muahaha.).

PS I should not be allowed around scissors when I am frustrated. We straightened my hair today (it looked excellent when we first did it) and you can see all my lovely layering, lol. Chop, chop, chop. I evened it out a little bit, so it's not too bad now. But still. I shouldn't be allowed scissors. I ran through the rain from tri to my room and my bangs got wet which meant automatic curling. Oh, well.

No comments: