Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"F*** off."

Haha. I thought this statement rather amusing. Maybe an inkling LoL style. But whomever wrote it should realize that if you want to be mean, you'll get a better kick if you put your name to it. See anyone can write profanity anonymously on someone's journal, but a real man or woman would write their name and be proud of the fact that he or she is angry and wants to use said profanity. Geeze, own up to it; otherwise, it looks kind of like cowardice.

I thought it was Matt at first, just being himself. It would have been funny either way. And if it's the person I think it is, I will just see here and be amused.

Anyway, I just got out of bed. Whoops. And Eis is still asleep, but what else is new? So apparently, my clock is an hour ahead, which is another big oops. Geeze, Louise. I have some major hunger issues going on, so I am thinking about getting some pants and going down to Southside. Even if I do need a shower really badly, that can wait. Mainly because I take half an hour in the shower then all the good food will be gone. So I am going to stop talking and go back to getting pants and food. Have a lovely day, kiddies.

No comments: