Sunday, November 06, 2005

"Hi, Mike Wille!"

That kid cracks me up. I walked back with him, Amy, and Scott from the concert.

Today I woke up earlier than I wanted, ate, got into Tarah's car for the ride to work. I made an excellent sale, too! w00t. Dill picked me up from work to drop me off campus because she is a lifesaver like that. I made my way over to the CPA with Lindsey and Matt, where we practiced for about an hour. I bought the tickets, booked my way back to Atkin to change my clothes, and then ran all the way back to the CPA. It turned out okay. The concert went really well. :) I got to see Dad, Patty, and Rachel, and they brought me some clothes. Dad and Patty aren't coming to the band concert because they're going up to Chicago for church. They had leave almost immediately because Rach had to be at school for some key club stuff and I went to dinner with Mom, which was excellent. We talked about men, heh.

I miss her.

Now I am off to do some math and then I'll be going to my Scotty's to just hang out. I really did miss him this weekend, lol.

No comments: