Monday, November 28, 2005

"Wow, I've never felt this bad in my life. I'd kind of like to die now."

Sorry for the missed calls yesterday. I know I had four voicemails and a couple of missed texts. I turned my phone on silent for work yesterday and forgot to turn the volume back up. Oh, well.

Seriously, guys, I feel really disgusting right now. I skipped my justice class to take a shower and chill out (I didn't miss much--they talked about prostitution). We went to lunch at Southside afterwards. I noticed that I always without fail end up sitting next to Eric. Today he brought his laptop to go over a presentation he is giving Wednesday. Mallory are meeting for dinner at 5:30 because we have rehearsal tonight for choir 6-9ish. Blah. I am just kind of worried about going over all the math for the chem test tomorrow. It's a good thing almost all of my speech is done. I actually think that I will be going on Monday of next week, but I am sure we will find out on Wednesday.

It was gorgeous outside this morning. But not anymore. It looks like a storm is coming. I don't want it to rain. It's bad enough it is so cold but rain? It is not conducive to the college life--it makes walking across the quad much less pleasant. Especially if you don't have an umbrella.

And I just realized my umbrella and several CDs of mine, including Fall Out Boy, is still in Dallas' car. I haven't talked to that kid in...at least two weeks. Geeze, Louise.

6 comments:

zena said...

Winter is coming so I hope you have your warm coat with the hood.

Anonymous said...

fuck off

Static Transmissions said...

OMG! ANON TOLD YOU HOW IT IS! Balls to the wall. 20/1 says its a 5 year old or a guy who has to hide behind his g/f for protection whos bettin?

Anonymous said...

I'll bet on the second one.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bobby, this is Mike. I'm Matt's roommate, but I don't think we've ever been properly introduced.

Just so you know, I'm the one who got 50-something people to say hello to your livejournal, me. Not Matt, not Sarah, not the other random people you told to fuck off. Now don't hurt your little head on this one, but did you ever stop to think that telling people to fuck off at random isn't cool? Do some research next time you want to lash out on people, and learn some self respect.

Static Transmissions said...

for that post mike, youre totally getting sex tonight.