Thursday, November 17, 2005

"Oh, geeze."

Rachel was here earlier.

I have nothing to do today because it's the end of the week, the start of fall break, so nothing is really assigned. I did my nails, took a shower, listened to music, and avoiding the TV. I was flipping through my random music list and a song came on that Ben burned onto a CD for me. And I started to think about him. I realized he's been gone for over a year now. A year this past Sunday. Who would have known that? It makes me sad and I want to cry but I don't want to cry, don't want to feel sad, don't want to be the me from last year. Does that make sense? I guess it doesn't have to.

To take my mind off things and to relax beyond my wildest dreams, I am listening to Something Corporate (thanks to Matt) and playing Mah Jong. *sigh* Have a good one, kiddies.

No comments: