Saturday, November 05, 2005

"Do you always have to look so freaking cute?"

I took a picture of this eleven-month-old boy named Cameron Lee who could have easily been mistaken for an eighteen-month-old. Big kid...he's going to be very tall when he gets older. And then an eleven-week-old girl came in and her parents had her in a chili pepper costume. Poor kid. Adorable but nonetheless very grumpy for being made to wear a really hot suit.

I hung out with Heather and Mallory tonight after work. We had a girls' night in...watched Sex in the City and ate Papa John's. That was after we stopped by my dorm and stopped to talk to Nicole. Elvis had called and left a voicemail to go drinking with some girls on our floor. Unfortunately, Jen, Michele, and Nicole are all using him for his age to buy booze, which I can understand, but why Elvis? Just make him leave the fourth floor whore alone! Please go away. Heather and Malz got to meet him and now people know my pain. They all know my pain. I hate being nice and feeling guilty about rejecting him. I can do it to Brian with no problem but I can't do it to a stranger? Not easily.

I got my work schedule. I want to cry when I look at it. I am really glad I got last weekend off. :/ I work every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until Dec. 2, which is where the schedule ends. I have two days off Thanksgiving break--Wednesday and Thanksgiving. I hate that. Makes me wish I had a car for at least Sundays since the bus doesn't run.

And I am officially addicted to David Gray. Grawr.

No comments: