Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Mmm, baked potato."

I had such a fantastic lunch, especially after being so confused on that math quiz.

It's raining a lot. Somehow romantic, even though it's so agitating having to walk through it (mainly because I left my umbrella in Dallas' car along with my Fall Out Boy CD *gasp*).

I have to work 4-8, and I am trying to get someone to cover next Tuesday's shift so I can come home two days earlier than I had originally planned.

Today is Dad's 53rd birthday. Go him. He's old, like usual. And man, am I getting late on the birthday card thing. I still have Wy's and his birthday was in mid-September. *shrug* Whoops? Jessie, you should call him if you haven't already, lol. And now I sound like Grandma.

At any rate, I have to go do some homework and take a very brief nap before I get ready for work.

No comments: