Wednesday, January 04, 2006

"You are just so great, Sarah."

I have now experienced a day from hell.

I couldn't sleep last night because my brain was thinking when I wanted to actually sleep. My left gum is infected so I am now on more medication--hooray! Most of lunch from Perkin's was unedible, but that's okay because when I got home Max was puking up stuff that looked like egg yolks. Oh, apparently I can handle some strange kids puke being all over my body but I can't handle my own dogs puke, and I would know since I puked on top of his and had to clean up the entire thing off the floor. I was ready about to break and cry when my beloved Gregory called to make sure I was having a good day. My day was slightly bettered but then, shit, he dumps me for his ex girlfriend of three years--she wants to get back together because she misses him.

On a brighter note, I made a pot roast, carrots, and potatoes that turned out rather delicious, not to mention my biscuits, peas, and green beans from a can or my brownie mix and blue bunny ice cream for dessert. Yep. I did outdo myself.

I need to go take a shower. Patty and I are leaving the house at 5:00 so we can pick up Kristen and make it to the train station by 6:00--she has to open up her office tomorrow morning at 6:30. I had to bribe Kristen with lots of coffee. But it'll be all worth it...you can't believe how much I want to see Scott right now. After having the world's shittiest day, it's about time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nasty days suck. Steve, Jared, Brian, and maybe Danielle Parker(I'm sure that's nt how you spell her name, though) are comming to IC. I'm going to love being able to see Glenwood kiddies more often, but part of me isn't so happy... I like the fact that I don't know a lot of people there. Anyways, that's who Mrs. Eades said she thought was comming. :)