Monday, January 23, 2006

"Take this broken heart and make it grow."

Emo, emo, emo. All you kids and your being emo. Snap out of it! Okay, maybe I am being harsh, especially since I am just coming out of one of those phases. Me and being hypocritical. Who would have thunk it?

I talked to Eistir tonight for over an hour. Damn, I miss her. A lot. She'll be here this weekend to take care of the rest of her check-out then I guess Steph will be in here next week. I was really starting to enjoy my solicitude.

I put the rest of my pictures up. I had quite a few and now a big open space is completely plastered with Cathy, Corrie, Niki, Meg, and Rachel. I even have one up of Matt--from prom. Muahaha. And I found a random picture of Nonn and Udey so I put it up, too.

Speaking of which, I talked to Nonn today. I am using her as one of my references for my summer application. Most of you know that I am applying for a summer job here for preview (i.e. orientation), and if you didn't, you do now.

Geology was good. Kelly fell asleep multiple times as she was writing and served as a good source of entertainment for Lorrie and myself. I walked Scott to choir since I obviously had nothing to do, and he came over...a little after 5:00 since he had to work after choir. We ate down at Southside, and when we came back up here, he laid on my bed for a while and randomly started to sing at the top of his lungs, running from song to song, little bits here and there. And he sounded so awful--he tried to go so high his voice kept cracking. I tried to tickle him or cover his mouth but he kept going. He is persistent, but I love him anyway.

We bumped into Lindsey on our way out and she is about the billionth person to comment on us acting like a married couple. I have accepted it. It is fantastic being friends with him, nice being loved and missed when I am gone. I don't even have to tell him why I am upset, he just snuggles with me and we watch Disney movies. I haven't had a best friend in a long while. I missed it.

No comments: