Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"Laughter?"

Yesterday...major giggles. I couldn't help it. Everything just seemed funny. Mallory made fun of me last night because I talk so much. It's fair game because it's so true. I probably talk too much--if you had seen me at the beginning of last semester, you would have thought I was a relatively quiet kid, and now I am back to normal. Well, to be honest, I don't think I am quite as loud as I was in high school. *shrug*

After Encounter last night, we went back to Watterson to watch some Freaks & Geeks--I remember it back in the day. 1980. High school. Very fantastic. As I recall, I was in junior high when the show came out, and I thought, Man, I hope it isn't like this. A little bit, but it's more for entertainment than reality. Erica got the first season (only season) from the Normal Public Library for a long while. The library has a lot of CDs and DVDs you can borrow, so I'm thinking about getting a library card here so I can check out some new CDs. I'm getting a little weary with my collection I have had for so long. iTunes says I have 585 songs, and it sounds like a lot yet it doesn't feel like it when I run through the playlist. Almost all of it is from CDs with the few exceptions of the songs Matt sends me.

Now I am just babbling. I'm going to get going--Mallory and Ashley's friend Jason from high school is performing over the Bone right about now and we're going to grab some BK or Pizza Hut in the union and watch him. And tonight is band. Woohoo. *dances in chair* You would love it, too, if you were me.

No comments: