Saturday, January 28, 2006

"Oh, sweetie...I hope you feel better."

I saw this one coming.

You Are Most Like Miranda!

While you've had your fair share of romance, men don't come first
Guys are a distant third to your friends and career.
And this independence *is* attractive to some men, in measured doses.
Remember that if you imagine the best outcome, it might just happen.


Romantic prediction: Someone from your past is waiting to reconnect...

But you'll have to think of him differently, if you want things to work.


Thursday night I got back from Heather's really later and ran into Shawna who, I guess, thought I was drunk, and she told everyone on the floor. I didn't have one drop of alcohol and everyone thinks I was drunk. I was super tired and not fully coherent but otherwise sober. Yesterday I hung out with Mallory and Ashley after lunch. Ashley and I watched more Freaks & Geeks until around 5:30 and decided it was time to eat and see a movie instead of TV reruns. Eventually, we made our way back to Atkin where I threw up after ten mintues or so. Jen, Eistir, her friend Brett, and Shawna were drinking Jack and coke and I ran out to go vomit. Blah. I had had a humongous headache the entire and it escalated into a migraine or something--enough to make me sick. Ash and Mal left because I was sick, and they didn't want to drink and didn't know anyone else. After a couple minutes of sipping some water and watching them play 007 drunk, I decided I was going to bed. So that's what I did--I went to bed. I woke up to Eis knocking the door around 10:30, so I had slept well over twelve hours, and she brought the RA on duty and he checked her out of the room.

I don't think I had realized how much she misses me. :) She kept asking when I was coming to visit, and I think we decided I am going up to Libertyville the first weekend of break. And I talked to her on the phone three times this week, I think mainly due to the fact that she was coming down this weekend.

Speaking of which, Stephanie is either moving in tomorrow or Monday. I'm going back to bed...my head and tummy still hurt.

No comments: