Monday, January 30, 2006

"Eeeeahhhhh! Woo woo wooh!"

I absolutely adore Freaks and Geeks. We watched a couple of episodes last night after The Goonies and Grey's Anatomy. I get Nick from Freaks and Geeks and George from Grey's Anatomy. Geeze. Nick is super, super intense but completely devoted to Lindsey, and George is just hysterical. "Anyone want to have sex?" Best last line of an episode ever.

Anyway, I just got in from a little chat in the hallway with Lorrie and Stephanie. The girls on this floor gossip like no other and that entails quite a bit of drama. Like high school drama, and I think this is why I have stayed clear of them for so long. I've made it one semester and they're finally sucking me into their girlie vortex. Gah! Everyone on the floor is really nice to me, mainly because I am the nice, quiet girl (funny, right?). I live at the end of the hall, and although I circulate amongst the other girls, I am usually independent of them. But recently, since I am Steph's new roomie and because I have more classes with these girls, I seem them ten times more often and they are confiding in me and blahblahblah. I am actually enjoying it. Like Lorrie, for instance. She was telling me about her boyfriend, and when she needed help filling out some job applications, she came to me because I am knowledgeable in these areas (that is what other girls on the floor say, at least). Since Kelly and Lorrie are friends with Steph, that means they'll be in my room a lot more. Well, I'll stop talking about it, but you get the idea.

So how do you enjoy that last picture? It makes me laugh, a lot. Scott says it's a very me-picture. *shrug* Yep, I am just goofy like that.

He's taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate tomorrow's events. It should be fun. And a trip to WalMart might be necessary, too. We like to go shopping together...it's the married couple thing, I guess. So now I am going to take a shower and get gussied up. :) I love my gay man.

No comments: