Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"Sooner or later, love is gonna getcha."

What have I done today? Ran some errands around campus with Mallory and Heather, went to all of my two classes for the day, read, moved stuff around in my room. Yep, that's pretty much it. Oh, and I ate and showered in there.

I really wish Mom would return one of my phone calls. I miss her. A lot. And it's silly that I have to write this on my journal on the off chance she'll read this.

I made a whoops on my entry yesterday. I guess I will be home the weekend before Anything Goes because break is that. March 10-19.

I've been on a super Mah Jong kick the past couple of days. The game is extremely addictive. It's almost not fair. And I have been reading out of Wicked. So far it's strange but enjoyable, so I think I am going to go continue the reading bit. Night.

No comments: