Sunday, December 11, 2005

"Pukey magee!"

That's right. That not-so-good feeling from last night lasted ALL night. I don't think I slept at all because I felt so revolting. I got out of bed around 7:15ish and made a run for the bathroom. Thank God because if I hadn't no one would be able to come into our room for a very long time. I managed to crawl back into bed around 8:00 where I decided I would call Tracy and tell her how very sick I was. So I did that around 8:15 as I was getting dressed because I knew if no one could cover my shift I would have to go in. Which is exactly what happened. Tarah picked me up and I was feeling a little better. I was drinking my water and munching on some saltines...after sitting at Sear's for twenty minutes, I puked in the trash can. Disgusting, I know. Especially because it was just water and those two crackers I had eaten since the last puke fest. And I had to clean up and hose the garbage can out...it was a complete disaster. I called everyone I knew that had a car except Jeff but let's not go there and no one could come get me or was still asleep, so I passed out on the floor of our storage room and waited until Tarah could take a break and drive me home. As soon as I got upstairs, I passed out on my bed until 4:30ish and decided I was completely disgusted with myself. I now feel like I could cry I am so tired and stressed. I have a final at 7:50 tomorrow morning that I haven't studied enough for and I have yet to find someone to cover my shift for Tuesday for my chem final. My day just keeps getting better and better.

But I did manage to down some soup and crackers, so I am feeling better yet revolted. Grawr. I'm off to take a shower and study some more. Good luck to all of you taking your finals this week. Have a good one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having an absolutely fabulous time. :/ I hope you're feeling better soon, and that you do well on your finals...

zena said...

How are you feeling today????