Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"You're trying to justify a bad choice."

Why fall into something you know is doomed? Because even if it is doomed, at least there is a comfort there, knowing that you have this relationship even if it is unstable. Go figure. Don't you love the way things work out? Beaten children stay with their abusive parents because they fear something unknown, different; they even love the person who hurts them most. I keep falling into this trap for comfort's sake.

Sarah is not feeling that much better. Scott is getting around without his crutches--at least while in Manchester. I helped him to run some errands inbetween chem and the bus to work. Tonight was my worst night of work yet. I did four sittings, only one of which went really well. My sales is still kind fo shaky because it is extremely difficult to remember all the prices and codes. I know I'll get used to it eventually...but for now, it's difficult. Dallas drove me home since he got off work slightly early. We went to Chatters and I came home with my flavored-water. Hadn't checked my email since yesterday morning, so I remedied that. My lip is swollen and achy and I am pretty sure it's because I hit my head on the baseball bleachers yesterday.

Dallas told me I am not acting like myself.

Megan, thank you for the surprise call-I appreciate it more than you know. Kristen, thank you for allowing me to pour my heart out; you're the best friend a girl could ask for. Katharyn, I heart you dearly, my darling; you are fantastic. Matt, you know me so well to send me an emo song to make me feel better. <3 you.

Train roll on, many miles from my home.
See, I'm riding my blues away.
Tuesday, you see, she had to be free.
But somehow, I've got to carry on.

Tuesday's gone with the wind

Lynryd Skynyrd + Armor For Sleep = greatness.

No comments: