Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"I walked to the front door and I hear my sister whisper/shout my name from the bushes."

Lunch today was great. I ate with Emily, Lauren, and Eric from LinC and this kid Keith Lauren knows. Keith lives in Atkin, too, so that's cool. Emily and I decided that Lauren and Eric need to date. They're both extremely likeable and would make a good match. And the way he looks at her is freaking cute. Neither one of us is going to say anything so we hope it happens on its own. They both agreed by the end of lunch that they needed to find someone down here. Why not?

I was up waay later than I should have been last night and reap the consequences this morning when it took all I had to convince myself to attend class. But I guess it is worth it. I need to get going on my homework because Kristen is coming down this weekend so I need to prioritize. Lauren and Emily want me to go pre-gaming with them on Friday. Lol, we're trying to get the TA for LinC to go with us. On his facebook, he belongs to sex and alcohol addicts groups. We've seen him around with some girls but we are all positive he likes boys a hell of a lot more. Go Rafa.

I really am not sure what to do. Not in a bad, emo sadness way. More like the I know deep down I should say no but my head and lovely heart are like "hell yeah." I think I will say no. But I might say yes. Better to say no. instead of arguing with people about it, I am arguing with myself.

Foreign types with the hookah pipes say
Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh
Walk like an Egyptian
The blonde waitresses take their trays
They spin around and they cross the floor
They've got the moves (oh whey oh)
You drop your drink then they bring you more
All the school kids so sick of books
They like the punk and the metal band
When the buzzer rings

iTunes is great. Walk Like An Egyptian--Bangles

No comments: