Saturday, September 24, 2005

"On a Saturday night, a Saturday night..."

Yep. I'm sitting here on a Saturday night. By myself. Eistir's mom, little brother Casey, and step-dad Mark came down to take her to dinner, which is cool. Her mom is super nice. ;) She made us brownies.

Last night was a little crazy, I'll admit. I'm not sure how much I want to mention, but the gist of it was that Jake ended up sleeping on our floor. Apparently, I wake up when other people start to move because I woke around nine when Jake did...he complained about making him sleep on the floor instead of in one of our beds. After giving him a little backrub, I jokingly said he sounded like Aunt Mae to which he told me about her little ride on the bicycle. I guess she fell off onto concrete. Whoops. Checked him out of the room all right and he went about on his merry way. We cut through Southside to Hamitlon-Whitten and I saw Aaron from LinC working behind the front desk so I ended up talking to him for twenty minutes or so.

Went back to bed and woke up close to 2:00 when Eistir did. We ate and showered and blahblahblahed until her parents came and I left to go to the Normal Theater to se Ladies in Lavender. REALLY GREAT MOVIE! On my way back, there was a guy about five feet behind me all the way from the theater to my dorm which freaked me out so I called Kevin. I ended up talking to Brian about last night and Kevin told me he would call me when he gets home.

Now I am watching TV and am thinking about reading Jane Austen. Yeah.

No comments: