Friday, September 16, 2005

"I just hope that the carpet matches the drapes!"

The past two days have been very bed-oriented. I am not feeling like myself, and in order to distract myself, I have taken to bed and reading Sense and Sensibility. I like it so far...I really like Jane Austen.

Yesterday I was walking in next to Southside from class and Micah say me from the microwave next to the window so he ran to open the door for me and shake my hand. What a cute kid. He sent me an email today about the retreat this weekend, and I am almost positive I am going. We'll be spending the night in a cabin. I would feel better if Sarah went with me, but I know that the Navs are going to the Morton Pumpkin Festival tomorrow, so she might want to go with them instead. I guess we'll see how things go.

Kristen is coming to see me next weekend!!! How exciting is that? Extremely. I get to see one of my girls finally. :) I talked to Corrie last night, too, which was great. I love hearing from her...I miss them so much.

No comments: