Monday, March 26, 2007

"You should die before your dreams do."

I couldn't sleep so I figured I would write another entry for y'all. I was in bed for a long time with the lights, but I was thinking about too much. So I emailed a professor, googled a movie I found while flipping through HBO, wanted to start working on a paper then decided against it, read a few chapters out of Frankenstein, ended up back on the journal.

Ashley and I are going to start jogging tomorrow night. I am tired of feeling so lethargic and wanting to sleep all the time. I really would sleep forever if I didn't have people waking me up. I only woke up at 3:30 yesterday afternoon because someone called me.

Six more weeks of class and one week of finals...then I'll be home for the summer. Can you believe it? I can't. That is really not that far away. I just went through my day book and looked at my schedule...presentations, papers, tests, and I'm busy every single weekend until move out. I'll be home for Easter weekend and the weekend before finals. I can't believe every weekend is busy with something...I'll admit that I kind of like it. That means it will pass quickly.

Oh, and I thought I should let you know that Lincoln Land accepted me into their great establishment so I will be able to take summer classes. Didn't think I wasn't going to get in, but you never know...

Does anyone know when the Jazz Band Dance is? I would hate to miss it this year...the first in a very long time. And when is graduation?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm busy like that until the end of the semester, and it won't stop at the summer... I'll probably be working two jobs! I'm going back to Steak n Shake (how could I ever leave??) and have been almost guarenteed an intership with my psychology professor over at SIU in Springfield, in his psych lab there. I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time! But the best part is...

I might be carpooling to work with my mom. How cute, right?

-Corrie