Thursday, March 22, 2007

"I have a confession to make..."

Such dramatic words.

I don't really have a confession...although I have read my past few entries and have decided that I write exactly as I sound and feel most of the time--overly bubbly. Geeze, is it annoying. Is this supposed to be one of my endearing qualities? I guess so, lol.

It was absolutely gorgeous outside today. I went to all of my classes for the first time this week. My sore throat has turned into some massive nasal congestion. I think I'll head over to student health services tomorrow because the cold and because I was scratching my shin with the heal of my shoe and I managed to rip some skin off and cause some bruising. Only me, right? Anyway, my legs just about as bad as Jessie's right now: very white and bruised. Back to the weather, I enjoyed it immensely. I've had my windows open all day and my fan going. I even walked around without my coat today it was warm enough.

I'll be home in two weeks for Easter. And I had to request the following weekend off for Relay 4 Life. I'm very excited about it...our team is pretty big but we'll have a blast. Lol, as Andrew says, "It's just an excuse for students to camp out on the quad for the night." Our theme is Rock 4 the Cure and we're going to be the cool kids playing all the old rock stuff from the '60s on.

No comments: