Saturday, March 03, 2007

"'Sup, yo?"

My new favorite phrase. For a while there it was "All up in mah grill!" What can I say? I don't want to be a cowboy, baby. I want to be a gansta. ;)

So this weekend is treating me roughly. Very roughly. Yesterday I was so sick and I could hardly make it to the bathroom and back to bed. Ashley decided I needed to go to the Student Health Services. To make a long story short, I have a virus and it's making me sick which is making me dehydrated. They stuck me three times to get an IV going but my veins were not having it. So instead they did a blood test to tell me that yes, indeed, I am sick. Anyway, I feel waaaay better today. I drank so much water yesterday that I had the five-minute pee that Tom Hanks has in A League of Their Own. I'm on duty tonight and tomorrow which means I can't leave the building from 17:00 tonight until 8:00 Monday morning. But then the girl who was on duty today said she had a meeting she needed to go to so I've covered her shift since 14:30 today. It's been a lot of me in the dorm room.

This upcoming week is uber busy. I am giving two tours on Monday for the admissions office since it's an Open House (But hey, I get paid!) then a meeting Monday night for the central campus government. Tuesday I have two tests and then I am taking my floor to see American History X which being shown as a part of the Social Justice Series...and of course, Encounter. Wednesday is band and studying for another test on Thursday. I'm not exactly sure when I will be coming home. Either Friday night or Saturday morning. I'm thinking more along the lines of Saturday. That way I can hang out with Ashley until she leaves for Ireland...and I will be able to get all my stuff pulled together.

I'm not sure how I feel about spring break yet. I tried calling SnS several times and I haven't been able to talk to the GM or any of the other managers...I might not be working. I'm very sad I'll be missing Ireland, but I'll get to see Jessie which doesn't happen very often. And all the U of I kids start break March 16 so we're going to go see the musical together, which will be fun.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...


And just so everyone knows, I've been keeping my pictures on photobucket up-to-date, so make sure to check them out!

No comments: