Wednesday, March 07, 2007

"I don't want to work out."

Look like it's not going to happen today. Neither Ashley or myself feel the need to work out today. I couldn't get out of bed until half an hour again because I am a woman and my body does it's own thing. I took eight IB profeun before eating anything which probably won't help anything. Ashley doesn't feel good either.

I deleted the last entry that I wrote last night because I didn't like it. As Corrie says, "Oh, the power of censorship!"

I have one more midterm tomorrow, which I studied for a little last night. Need to kick it into high gear tonight, though.

I couldn't sleep last night so I started taking down last month's bulletin boards and one of my girls came over to me while I was working, sat down and poured out her heart. When things like that happen, it makes me absolutely love my job. They trust me enough to come with boy problems, parent problems, friend problems, or just to plop down on my bed and watch some TV. I LOVE IT. It's sappy, yes, but it makes me feel a little better about myself and the role I have in their lives.

No comments: