Monday, April 17, 2006

"Walk much?"





Some pictures from home. Easter weekend was extremely...hectic. No one else probably thought so, but it seemed rather eventful in my little corner of the world. I got to see everyone except Jessie, which sucks, but what can you do?

I have so much running through my mind right now...a billion things a minute. I'm not liking it all that much, but there's not much to do about it. Instead I sit here, chatting away aimlessly to some of my friends while I think. And really I need to study for my math quiz I have tomorrow, so I think I'm off to do that. G'night, folks. Hope you had a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the JB dance is on the 13th? Hmm. I have a final that morning, but I might be able to come. Too bad about prom, though; I was kind of looking forward to going.