Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"Poor baby..."





The past week has been extremely crazy. Friday night Bruce, Brian, and Kevin came up from home to visit then Jake was up here Saturday along with two of Stephanie's friends from home. Saturday I spent the entire day at this thing called Intersection. It basically entailed my group going to a nursing home and spending time with some of the veterans there. It was a lot of fun...I'm thinking about going back sometime to check the people we visited. Sunday was the Encounter banquet, which is what the pictures are from. It turned out fantastically and everyone had a really good time, too. Today was extremely sick. I could hardly get out of bed--I almost passed out every time I even tried to sit up. Showering was a most difficult task. And I had an extremely difficult time going downstairs to get some food for dinner. I hadn't eaten since I had been sleeping off-and-on all day. Now that I've taken some medicine and ate some food I feel much better.

The pictures are from the banquet. The first one is with Scott. The second one is with Mallory, whom I will be rooming with next year, and the last one is some of the Oswego kids I hang out with--Mallory, Jason, and Ashley.

No comments: