Friday, April 14, 2006

"No, you rock."

Anyway. I'm sitting here listening to some Gorillaz and waiting for my kids to get out of English. It started to storm so Devona let us go early so as to avoid a good soaking. I was let out of my history class early, too. The professors are just as much ready to get out of here as we are.

I have like half a pint of Ben & Jerry's left in Steph's freezer left over from last night. We went to see Take the Lead and got some ice cream over at Chatter's afterwards. Oh, ice cream, how I love thee.

After lunch I have to shower and pack...and since I'll have about five hours to do that, I'm also going to do my nails and watch a movie. It'll be a good time.

I'm really excited about this weekend. I haven't seen Mom or Rachel in ages. I'll get some real food. I kind of want to go to Cozy Dog, too. Guess we'll have to see about that one, though. At any rate, I'm off to get some lunch with the usual folk. Have a good weekend, everyone! :)

No comments: