Sunday, April 30, 2006

"The submarine had screen doors? Wouldn't you sink with a screen door?"

I feel like I need to update but at the same time I don't. Lol, I love how I always feel like that now.

I will be home on May 11. What time, I have no idea. I don't know if Dad is coming up Sunday when I come back from prom to get my big stuff or if he's coming up that Thursday. Guess it just depends.

Stephanie and I were talking last night about next year. She was telling me how much she's going to miss me, to which I replied, "I'll just be done one floor--we will see each other all the time." "Yeah, but that's not the same as being my roommate." True that. Mallory and I were discussing room layout for next year--our room will be longer than the one I have now and slightly narrower. I'm getting a loft so we can put the TV and fridges underneath my bed. I had passages training on Saturday, which is the opening weekend for the freshmen. I'm moving back onto campus August 16. Yep.

I'm trying to get the final projects pulled together and start studying. What else am I doing this week? Tonight I am going to Scott's last choir concert. Wednesday I am going to a Yellowcard concert in Champaign for free (my friend Kathy's dad got her some tickets since he works at the car dealership that is sponsoring the show). We're going to the soundcheck, too, which is exciting. Rachel mentioned coming up Friday night...and Saturday is Springfield's prom so I am going home that morning to get ready. I'll be back Sunday night, and then I have one final Monday and three Wednesday. Busy next couple of weeks. I'm super excited.

Have a great time this Sunday evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Returning students come back to IC on the 27th. What a way to spend my birthday, huh? Last year I got to start classes on my birthday. Rar.

JD said...

Did you GO to prom? With whom?

Anonymous said...

I need to know if you're still planning on going to the JB dance. My parents will come get me, so you wouldn't have to worry about that :)