Wednesday, May 31, 2006

"All I need is a drink, a cig, and a good screw."

A quote edited for your viewing pleasure. :) And it wasn't me saying it either.

The piece of crap blazer, which I make a point not to complain about too much is extremely frustrating on this very dreary, wet day. Normally, it doesn't cause me too many problems, but since we are in the biggest downpour I've seen in a long while and my windshield wipers have a mind of their own, I'm just plain ol' pissed. Stupid windshield wipers. I don't complain about the extreme amount of gas it eats or the oil it guzzles consistently or the funny smell of the upholstery. No, I've loved that car and treated it well. Yet it fails me when I need the whindshielf wipers most. Because of this reason, I have yet to name it. I don't think I ever will. Stupid, ridiculous No-Name Blazer. Curse you and your flippin' windshield wipers.

You know what else is extremely aggrivating???? Not being able to check your internet about every other day, that's what. I hate getting my stupid spam. If I don't check my email every couple of days, I get an uncontrollable amount of crap in my inbox that I must sift through at a later date. And the library must have figured out what myspace is because it is now blocked. I think I got to see everyone's journals that aren't on myspace, and I managed to check my email and facebook. So what is my problem, you ask? I'm in a rather cruddy mood. Boo.

Graduation for my Glenwood kiddies is on Saturday, and I will be attending. I also have, I think, four or five parties I'm going to this weekend, too. Corrie and I went shopping today for Jared, Brian, Steve, and Justin. We got them some good stuff. Anyway, I'm excited about that.

And unfortunately, in the spirit of negativity, I have not found a job yet. I kid you not, I feel like I've applied to every place on the west side and then some. I wish just one place would call me back so I could start making some money. I saw J-Dub when I went to go see X-Men on Sunday, and he told me he would call Carrie to get me back for the summer. I'm really hoping so. I am desperate here. But I will not sell my body for cash. No need to become a Madame.

At least I've kept my sense of humor, eh? I have nothing to do now, so I'm going to catch a bite to eat before meeting Mom and Rachel at West 12 to see the DaVinci Code. Have a great week, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really need to get together for a girls night. I want red hair ;)

JD said...

You alive?