Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"Am I interrupting something?"

I am rather enjoying the fact that I seem to be in some sort of euphoric state right now.

More people from home have called me in the past week than they have in the past month. Really. You wouldn't think it, but people seem to think I am good at giving advice. It's true. Especially concerning their love lives. Weird. "Sarah, what do you think?" *shrug*

So I did okay on my geology final. Should bring up my grade a bit. I am ready for my history final at 7:50 in the am. I need to finish up this paper...I completely forgot about it until today. I am studying for my psych right now and will continue from the end of my early history final until 1:00 in the afternoon. Then I'm studying hxc for my math final which is at 8:00pm.

Then I'm completely finished with my freshman year of college. How weird is that? It feels like I just moved in yesterday. And I'm moving out on Thursday. It seems so sad, you know? I don't want to leave at all. I do want to go home, but I've had so much fun here. I'm going to miss everyone terribly. I had to say goodbye to a bunch of people at church tonight--it feels like I'll see them next week when I'll really see them in three months. Wowza.

No comments: