Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"When am I going to get some Sarah lovin' time?"

Would you believe it...I miss everyone so much. *pouts* I've talked to Scott a couple of times, and some other people haven't returned my phone calls. Boo on you.

Not much going on that the family doesn't know about. Rachel got a 34 on the ACT, and wow, was she excited. I felt honored to be the first one she called. Yes, I'm bragging, I can't help it. Mom's birthday was last week. I plan on taking her to the DaVinci Code sometime soon--girls' night out. We went to the Old Capitol Art Fair on Saturday, too. It was a good time...I think Rachel and I enjoyed the fair-type food more than anything else. ;)

So far I've managed to hang out with all the lunch buddies at the jazz band dance, Cathy and Kristen at the DaVinci Code, Wyatt and Steve at Denny's, Wheaton took me to Wal*Mart [:)], Mia and I had a picnic in Washington Park. Scott is moving back to Bloomington tomorrow for the preview training, which means he will be only an hour away vs. the previous three hours.

I'm still jobless. It's hurting, quite a bit. I am trying, believe you me. It seems no one wants to hire this Sarah Lewis. I don't understand. Look at me, how could you not want me?? :D I'm thinking about going to the temp agency. We'll see.

I had 537 emails. I hate spam.

Hope all is well in the land of everyone else. I need to return a phone call and go home, so I need to get going. I promise I will try to update more--especially if I get the wireless back up and running at Dad's. Love you all. <3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steak n Shake is now officially hiring. If you want

JD said...

Sarah, What's Dad's email???