Monday, May 15, 2006

"I didn't realize 'wazoo' was a real word."

Yeah...so I applied for jobs up the wazoo today. Abraham Lincoln Library and Museum, Chili's, Applebee's, Olive Garden, some restaurant downtown, Memorial. Yep. I told Dad and Patty that I am taking a break tomorrow. I need to clean my room up--it's difficult to maneuver in there so I have so much stuff for so little a space. I somehow managed to come home with three times as much stuff as when I went up to school. I'm almost thinking about being ghetto and putting the fridge in my room, but I somehow don't think it's a necessity. I would more than likely stock it with large amounts of diet pepsi and call it a day.

At any rate, I have a lot of pictures. From both moving out and the jazz band dance. Rachel and I both looked pretty good, I'm not going to lie. Oh, and speaking of Rachel (drum roll please!)...she got a 34 on her ACT! Our little genius. It makes me want to tear up a little. I'm very proud of her. :) I was the first person she called, too. That also made me want to tear up. I can't believe she'll be going to college in a little bit herself. Jessie, do you feel old? Because I do.

I can hear Dubya coming from the TV in the other room. I think I'll stick out in the computer room. I would much rather write in here than listen to the president, as disappointed as Grandma would be to read that. Grey's Anatomy's season finale is tonight, so I will be sneaking off to my room with the tiny black-and-white TV so I can see the entire show here in a bit. I love that show...last night's episode was pretty intense! Anywho, I am around and not working if anyone wants to hang out. :) Au revoir!

2 comments:

JD said...

How do you like coming home from school for your first summer? Weird, no? Sorry for not calling back a while ago. I am bad at returning zeez sings you call massages....

Anonymous said...

You should upload JB dance pictures to yafro. I want to see them :)